MEd.,MSL, LPC, NCC
Jennifer has earned a BA from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh.
She has also earned a Masters in counseling,MEd from the University of Pittsburgh as well as a Masters in Law, MSL.
Jennifer has recently been published in both The American Journal of Psychiatry and The Journal of Neuroscience.
To download her recent publications please click below.
Jennifer Paris article in The American Journal of Psychia
- Aetna Health Insurance
- Community Care Behavioral Health
- Cigna Health Insurance
- Cigna Employee Assistance Program
- E4 Health Employee Assistance Program
- Highmark Health Insurance
- Magellan Health Care
- MHN a Healthnet Company
- The Pennsylvania Employees Benefit Trust Fund (PEBTF)
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)
- United Behavioral Health (UBH) Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center)
- Pittsburgh Pastoral Institute (Shadyside)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Reality Therapy
- Stress Reduction
- Burnout/Compassion Fatigue
- Domestic Violence (victims)
- Grief and Loss
- LGBTQ Issues
- Personality Disorders
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse (victims)
- Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma / PTSD