Caroline has earned a Masters degree in Counseling from Duquesne University. She has also completed a 2 year Program at the Western Pa Family Center studying Murray Bowens family systems therapy, and does on-going trainings in this area. She has been practicing as a counselor for over 25 years.
She works with couple, families, co-parenting issues and also works with parents and teenagers to resolve the conflict that so often occurs in relationships.
Caroline has worked at PPI since 1999.
- Aetna Health Insurance
- Community Care Behavioral Health
- Cigna Health Insurance
- Highmark Health Insurance
- MHN a Healthnet Company
- United Healthcare
- UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center)
- Christ United Methodist Church (Bethel Park)
- St. Stephen Lutheran Church (Scott Township)
- Family Systems
- Adolescent Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Grief and Loss
- Marriage/Relationship Counseling
- Parent/Teen Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Trauma / PTSD