Kate received her bachelors in Medical Technology from Eastern Mennonite University in 1988 and her masters in Counseling Psychology from Waynesburg University in 2008. Her career change is the result of lifelong joy in encouraging others through their life challenges, and she is honored to walk with others on their growth journeys. She has a special interest in working with women’s issues, and with recovery from trauma of all kinds.
Kate believes that God, our Creator, wants to heal all facets of us – body, mind, and spirit, and because of this, she has special training in Gestalt pastoral care. She moved to Pittsburgh with her husband in 2000.
- Aetna Health Insurance
- Community Care Behavioral Health
- Highmark Health Insurance
- UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center)
- Christian Counselors Collaborative (North Side)
- Fox Chapel Presbyterian Church (Fox Chapel)
- Pittsburgh Pastoral Institute (Shadyside)
- Clinical Staff
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)